Can you plan and execute a Marketing Strategy in Finland?
Anyday.io are on an incredible journey and is right now looking into scaling our company and entering new markets - here in Finland. In regard to securing our success and product, we are looking for a Marketing Manager who can help us to roll our product and services in Finland. Someone who can help us to secure some great co-labs, and partnerships and make sure that we execute our campaigns on the right platforms and to the right target group. We are looking for a person who has a strategic mindset but also has the capabilities to execute the ideas and keep the balls rolling so our brand awareness is growing.
Yes, that’s me! Tell me more about the job
- Support the expansion and development of the Finish market with the right marketing strategy and targets
- Grow and scale our audiences, communities, and fandom
- Create content that gets written, shared, and talked about and builds credibility and relevance with local audiences
- Sign and onboard new accounts to secure growth and development in Finland
- Experiment and innovate with content, take risks with what you’re creating; be ambitious and original.
- Develop cross-functional relationships and partner with external stakeholders,
You’ll get the chance to see how a start-up is operating, and you will quickly become an important part of the company, and be a part of the team on equal terms as everyone else. We will make sure, you get a great challenge, and be an expert on check-out solutions for retail, sales, and fintech.
The great deal about being a part of a start-up company is that you will have a high impact on your role and responsibilities. If you can prove a strong record the sky is the limit, and there will for sure be a job for you after your internship.
You tell us.. but the drive and desire to make a difference along with being a good person (seriously, this one is super important) is what we will be looking for. Your background can be many things but if you have a natural talent for building relations, and are looking for a company that gives you great possibilities for personal and professional growth, we might be a match!
Some of the experiences there will add value could be:
- Have worked on business development and media strategies for entering new markets (Finland)
- Have a good understanding of social media and social analytics.
- Experience in working across the biggest social platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat in Finland
- Is business-minded and a risk-taker entrepreneur with a high sense of responsibility.
- Have the capacity to accomplish solid amounts in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Has experience using both data and intuition to create content that grabs attention and engages its audience. Solid understanding of marketing and social media analytics; you can apply a data-centric approach to the testing and optimization of content.
- Is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal and external departments/teams to align early on in terms of overall strategy and goals.
- Has deep knowledge of the Finnish market, key opinion leaders, and broader audiences.
- Is a concise and clear communicator with written and oral communication skills in English and Finnish
So, who’s Anyday.io and why should I be joining?
Anyday is a new way to pay. A shortcut to financial freedom without unpleasant surprises. At Anyday, we are deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for our customers. We are a “Software as a Service”-company”, and our service is our checkout. We already have great success in the Danish market with our BNPL product, and now the time has come to enter the Finnish market which we believe has great potential.
We are based in Aarhus Denmark and Chiang Mai, Thailand. You are more than welcome to join one of our offices but you can also choose to work remotely from Finland.
We believe there are many reasons to join Anyday but here are some of them:
- Internship on 4-12 months with great possibilities for a permanent position afterward
- A modern and dynamic company with a flat hierarchy that believes in a healthy work environment based on good values. We have a casual tone with lots of laughs and room for diversity
- Our people are our most important resource, and your input and ideas make a huge difference in our product
- Trust-based work, organize your own schedule – we celebrate results, not hours spent working.
- Remote first, work where and when you want. We have offices in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and Aarhus, Denmark. You are always more than welcome here!
- If you stop by the office, we can guarantee you it is stocked with drinks and snacks, as well as games for when you want to have some fun.
- We have a learning and development budget. The better you are, the better we are!
- We provide business visas and work permits for qualified ex-pat
Does it sound like something right up your alley?
- Then don't hesitate to apply; maybe you will become our new colleague.
- Interviews will be held during September, and the preferable start date will be November 1st but this can of course be discussed.
- Feel free to reach out to our Head of People & Culture, Line Hansen if you have any questions – email@example.com
- Please make sure to upload your CV directly on the Apply Now button.
We can’t wait to hear from you!